- Question: Can I contribute to the site?
Answer: Yes, and your contributions are welcome however your submission has to be original and previously not published elsewhere. Use the contact link below to submit your poem.
- Question: What kind of Poems do you publish on your site?
Answer: I am interested in inspirational, uplifting and Christian poems mainly however other material can be publish if it does not contain profanity or any abuse references.
- Question: Will my poem be published?
Answer: Yes, on this website if it is accepted and judged fit for publication and we will write to you usually by e-mail if this is the case.
- Question: What about my copyright?
Answer: You retain copyright to your work and we may approach you or ask your permission in future to feature your poem in special compilation or anthology for book publication.
- Question: Can I submit quotes/jokes to your website?
Answer: Yes, again we welcome uplifting/inspirational material and your quote may be refused for publication without reason or if we decide it contains inappropriate reference. We encourage that quotes are properly reference as appropriate with dates if possible.
- Question: If you have any further questions not answer here?
Answer: Please use the contact to submit your poems or any query or comments/suggestion on how to improve this site.